|1||Endless Leaf Fall|
|4||The Darkness Inside|
Tragic metal is how Aspercrucio declares their music genre which is based on unassailable walls of viscid doom metal guitar riffs covered with gothic tiles of ornate keyboard tunes.
Poetry narrates about the last hope, strangled by the pitch-black darkness, about love lost and inevitable outcome of every human life.
At the moment the band has finished their work on their debut full-length album started at the end of 2013. The record represents everything the band was seeking for and hardly working on for the last three years. Songs are pierced by the concept of tragic ruination of love, the picture of despair when human inner struggle appears to be futile. One by one they lead to the culmination, the final song of the latest light rays buried into the dark depths of dead waters forever. And when the surface cleans itself of fading weak ripple there comes the silence... despair.
- Black Autumn - Rivers Of Dead Leaves
- Severe Torture - Fall Of The Despised
- Amazing Thrill Show - Pit Of Despair
- Elecmutec - 30 Min Chrono Vol.1
- Clion & Kamisory - Reflection Remixies
- Hoodoo Gurus - Good Times / Heart Of Darkness
- West Remi - Leaf Fall
- Shattered Hand & Svart1 - Spring Wind Brings Water
- The Sisters Of Mercy - Lucretia My Reflection
- Deadweight - Origins Of Darkness