|1||I Hear You Calling Me|
- Written-By – Marshall
1921 issue of October 1908 recording.
There is additional handwritten text under the label of this disc but it is very difficult to read as there is other text stamped over it. As seen in the image, the eccentric lock grove is very close to the label - 2mm from the label when it is furthest away - and the label itself is 7.5 cm wide, so there is precious little room for the seperate etchings of two companies.
- Matrix / Runout (Under Label, Stamped): ᴰ 50001 ² И OD
- Matrix / Runout (Under Label, Handwritten): a–2 Lxx2854
- Matrix / Runout (Under Label, Signed): John McCormack
- Record Company – General Phonograph Corporation
- Recorded By – International Talking Machine Co. m.b.H.
- Leatherwolf - The Calling
- The Trend-Els - I'm So Young / Don't You Hear Me Calling Baby
- Silk - We're Calling U
- Sybarite - The Calling
- Poosie And Cru-L-T - Knite In Paradise / Hear Me Hear Me
- Sean Grant - Keep On Pressing / I Hear My Calling RMX’s
- Ella Toy - Love Is Calling
- William Clarke - Can't You Hear Me Calling
- Frank Crumit / Vernon Dalhart - Waikiki (I Hear You Calling Me) / Hawaiian Rainbow
- Three Dog Night - Joy To The World