Drums – J. D. ZimaElectric Guitar – Denis DeVito, John Guciardo
Backing Vocals – Tom Lash, Trent ReznorDrums – J. D. ZimaElectric Guitar – John Guciardo
|3||Man Against The Wall|
Drums – J. D. Zima
|4||I Need To Get To Know|
Backing Vocals – Tom LashDrums – J. D. ZimaElectric Guitar – John GuciardoSaxophone, Backing Vocals – Trent Reznor
Bass Guitar – Leonard MarcelClarinet, Backing Vocals – Pat IrwinGuitar [Solo] – John Guciardo
- Art Direction, Design – Robert Jordan
- Engineer – Jerry Beasley
- Illustration [Cover] – Roger Von Golling
- Lead Vocals, Instruments [All Other Instrumentation], Written-By – Kevin McMahon
- Management [Direction] – John A. Malm, Jr.
- Mastered By – Mike Bishop
- Producer – Kevin M. McMahon
Engineered at Poolside Studio — San Francisco, California.
Mastered at Suma Recording — Cleveland, Ohio.
Direction: J. Artist Management, Inc.
Thank you Martin and Kathleen Glover, John A. Malm Jr., Jim Butterfield, David Nelson, Paul Hamann and Suma recording studio. Also Leonard Marcel for engineering the "Analyst" sessions; Mark Wenning for Keyboard Sampling assistance; Craig Bernie, The Right Track, Bob Burford, S.J.M: KOO-KOO BOOM-BOOM.
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Engineered At – Poolside Studios
- Mastered At – Suma Recording Studio
- Copyright (c) – No Sadness Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – No Sadness Music
- Shoes - One In Versailles
- Moe Tucker - Dogs Under Stress
- John Denver - Back Home Again
- Orleans - Waking And Dreaming
- Red City Radio / The Great St.Louis - Red City Radio / The Great St.Louis
- Elton John - Songs From The West Coast
- Peter Blegvad - Downtime
- Shawn Colvin - Steady On
- Zozobra - Savage Masters
- Eddie And The Hot Rods - Life On The Line