|1||Well I Wonder|
Engineer – Stephen StreetProducer – The Smiths
|2||How Soon Is Now?|
Engineer – Mark WallisProducer – John Porter
- Artwork By [Sleeve] – Morrissey
- Bass Guitar – Andy Rourke
- Drums – Mike Joyce
- Guitar – Johnny Marr
- Layout – Caryn Gough
- Lyrics By [Words] – Morrissey
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Music By – Johnny Marr
- Vocals – Morrissey
Push-out centre. Other pressings have a solid centre.
A-Side Notes: © 1984 Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
also: 'From the Rough Trade LP "Hatful Of Hollow" (Rough 76)'.
B-Side Notes: © 1985 Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
also: 'From the Rough Trade LP "Meat Is Murder" (Rough 81)'.
Layout by Caryn Gough at Ai.
Made in the UK.
UK Distribution by THE CARTEL.
ⓟ 1985 Rough Trade Records.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped.): RT 176 A-1U-1-11X1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Hand-Etched.): THE TATTY TRUTH
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped.): RT 176 B-2U-1-111
- Label Code: LC 5661
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Mastered At – CBS
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rough Trade Records
- The Smiths - Selections From The Smiths
- The Fall - 458489 A Sides
- Climie Fisher - Everything
- Melanie C - This Time
- The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
- The Smiths - I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
- The Smiths - This Charming Man
- The Fall - Code: Selfish
- Ultra Natē - Found A Cure