|4||The Core Of Africa ~ And In Dying Is All||4:07|
|5||The Holy Mountain||5:21|
|7||The Spirit As Ancestor||7:35|
|8||Woza Moya !||1:15|
|11||Fangs And Claws||4:05|
Remix – Jun Konagaya
|eee 08||Vasilisk|| Liberation And Ecstasy (CD, Comp, RE)||Musica Maxima Magnetica||eee 08||Italy||Unknown|
- Composed By, Performer – Vasilisk
- Design [Cover & Sleeve] – Masa
- Graphics [Visuals] – Chiaki Kuwahara
- Percussion, Flute [African], Synthesizer, Voice – Tomo Kuwahara
- Percussion, Voice, Strings, Keyboards – Yukio Nagoshi
- Producer, Mixed By – Jun Konagaya (tracks: 3, 5 to 7, 9, 10), Luciano Dari (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 12), Vasilisk
- Remix – Vasilisk (tracks: 1 to 4, 10 to 12)
Tracks 8, 11 and 13 originally released on Whirling Dervishes .
Tracks 3, 5 to 7, 9 and 10 originally released on Mkwaju .
Tracks 1, 2, 4 and 12 originally released on Acqua .
This is the first print run released in a standard jewelcase with folded poster booklet.
Total Time 76 minutes
Made in Italy
Pressing plant not credited as such on the release. Info retrieved via matrix.
- Matrix / Runout: EEE 08 PHC
- Manufactured By – PhonoComp