|2||One Man's Dream|
|3||The Rain Must Fall|
Composed By [Original] – Léo Delibes
|8||Until The Last Moment|
|9||Keys To Imagination|
|10||Acroyali/Standing In Motion (Medley)|
|11||The End Of August|
|14||Reflections Of Passion|
- Artwork By [Art Direction & Design] – Norman Moore, DesignArt Inc.
- Composed By – Yanni (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Shardad Rohani
- Orchestra – The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra
- Photography – Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer, Executive Producer – Yanni
- Producer, Other [Video Directed By] – George Veras
With The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra (London, England).
Description from artwork:
On the night of September 25, 1993, beneath the golden glow of the Parthenon, a standing-room-only crowd assembled to witness a stunning spectacle of sight and sound. The majestic stone arches of the 2,000 year-old Herod Atticus Theatre became the setting for a performance of a lifetime. The passionate audience warmly embraced its native son, internationally known composer and performer, YANNI, who was returning home in triumph after two decades in America.
"Aria" is loosely based upon a short, but very beautiful part of the 19th century French opera, Lakmé by Léo Delibes.
(P) 1994 Private Inc. (C) 1994 Yanni Inc.
- Barcode: 0 10058 21163 1
- Recorded At – Herod Atticus Odeon